Wednesday, June 2, 2010

apartment living

The bathroom. As you can see there is not enough room for me to stand in between the wall and the sink, so I have to hold the sprayer and shower. It's really not terrible, except when I dont pay attention and spray all the walls and toliet and toliet paper with water!



I was so lucky to get a queen bed! I couldnt really find a comforter that was reasonably priced, so this blanket works for now, but it's a twin I think.

No closets but the girl before me left these bars, without them I'm not sure what I would do! That door is into the bathroom, behind it is my refrigerator and TV (which has no channels right now)



Kitchen. This is it. no stove, no microwave, no counter space. But it's big enough. The white thing is the washer, no dryers in Korea! Directly across from this counter is the door to get in.
Oh, and McDonald's delivers here. It's kind of awesome.
More pics to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment