Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New (to me) Bike!


I got a bike today! It's old and dirty but it's perfect! It has a basket on the front and a flat part on the back I can bungee things too. And maybe I'll take Sophie for a ride in the basket. It will be so good to have a bike so I can really do some more exploring. I can only walk so far in 85 degree heat. Plus I can bike to work in about 3 minutes.
The rest of this week and next my middle school students are studying for a big English test and finals at their regular school. So this Thursday, next Tuesday and Thursday I only have to teach for 1.5 hours! I dont know what I will do with all that free time. Perhaps I will read the new free Twilight book online!

2 comments:

  1. There is a new twilight book? I can't wait to see a pic of Sophie in the basket!! Do you get paid the same no matter how many classes you teach each week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes same pay. the new twilight book is a spin off of a vammpire named bree, its a NOVELLA, short book. sophie is afraid of bikes after the incident in the park, but i will try to get her in the basket!

    ReplyDelete