Monday, June 14, 2010

teaching highs and lows

I'm home from Monday work. Monday's are my busiest day, I have four classes, three full of NAUGHTY BOYS! They constantly talk, get out of their seats and yell. Constantly! It's so draining. They don't listen to me, they don't listen when others are talking and I spend half the class asking them to sit down and be quiet. I've tried separating them but the classrooms aren't that big. They're driving me craaaazy! Luckily my other four days of teaching are basically stress-free. I was very worried about my middle school class that I'm teaching without a Korean co-teacher, but every class gets better. At least the kids listen and are quiet, even if they are shy, but they are starting to open up. Each class they decide to like me a little more, haha! I do give them candy, that might have something to do with it...
Tomorrow night we are going to the manmade lake to see the fountain show with music and lights! I'm super excited about it, I'll post pics as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment